Confused

                           

Do u know what hurts the most?
When u don't know what to do and feel like lost.
When u don't want to do anything,
but just hope to solve everything.
Life is so uncertain,
but than how does it follow:No Loss, No Gain?
I don't know how to act or react,
Is it a myth or a fact?
The world is full of lies,
but u have to accept it for just a mouthful of rice.
I just want to reverse the time,
but its not as easy as to make a lime.

-Shruti Upadhyay

Comments

  1. I wrote this when I was in the last year of engineering.

    Confused
    Year 2015, winter

    I’m confused. I mustn’t feel this way, but I don’t have control over my feelings. Sometimes, I feel like I’m stuck inside a labyrinth, and I don’t know which way leads me to the right direction. I know that my goal should be clear and definite as I’m in my pre-final semester. I was certain about my career i.e., to get a good job and work ethically. The society had told me that it was the right and safest way to survive in the world. However, after entering my last year of engineering, I don’t feel the same.
    Unfortunately, my goals, now, become goals (I want to do so many things) and more confusing and distracting. I am confused about choosing the right path. Should I go with what society thinks (the safest way), or should I go my way (doing something different from what everybody else is doing)?
    I know that I will hate a mediocre life, but it’s better than shattered dreams and a broken heart. That’s the only thing which keeps telling me - don’t you dare do it your way or else I’ll ruin your life. I’m confused, and this state of confusion is wasting my most of the precious time. I am confused because I’m not sure. If I go my way, then who guarantees success, and what if I fail? What if I never able to do anything significant?
    This state of confusion compels me to ask a solution or an easy way out from the same society. Their solutions are their perceptions of life hence lopsided. They see me as them not as I, on top of that, they don’t know how much capable you are and how much you love doing your own things.
    Whenever I asked from people that what should I do with my life?
    They look at me for a while and analyze me; they try to fit in my shoe. They might get fit in my shoe, but they can’t fit in my soul. Now, I don’t ask people what I should do with my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Redhya very well you have portrayed the life of students. We all have or will face that point when we start questioning our career, course, life. Love the way you unabashedly put the idea how society has a direct role on our decisions regarding our career, not just career but your lifestyle, marriage, whom you meet or whom you don't. Also accepting that you don't need to ask people what you should with your life is great. I hope we all achieve this. Kiddos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End is not far nor near

Memoir of swing

Truth or Lie