Dark

 I see pain in your eyes

you are trying to find the glass prism

but all that is left is shattered glass

I am in chaos no light shining my brown hair

gone is the angel only satan is left

u think u can fight for me?

my world is in dark now I have fallen from heaven 

gone is the beautiful spotless angel

I am devil with marks

I want to touch you

but I don't want to ruin you

go in your world 

no way you can make me the old one 

I am not fighting with demons I have became one

there is no purity in my hazel eyes

u are staring at me

I want to cover my dark soul from you 

but you know me u gently soothe me 

trying to mend my broken parts

but what about my cynical soul?

You would find someone like you

leave  me on my own you don't belong here..


-Shruti Upadhyay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End is not far nor near

Memoir of swing

Truth or Lie