Truth or Lie
My voice is trapped due to societal norms,
I can't say the truth cuz of dignity of yours.
But it hurts me everyday to see the thorn like lies covered with flowers.
It kills me whenever comes the call,
why can't people accept their follies and falls?
They say I don't know anything, I am naive
but what about the imprints that can't be vanished from my brain?
Cheating is wrong I have learnt from the start,
but what if those who teach you are doing wrong?
Many people surrounding me, but no one to talk
falling in this mud going deeper down,
I can't walk.
-Shruti Upadhyay
Overthinking found it's way to recognized as poem! It was awesome mam. You wrote many in few words ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for taking out the time to check out my blog! Glad that you liked it.
Delete