Anxiety- A devil in itself
She was continuously knocking at my door
thinking I would embrace her again.
I still remember how fragile she looked when I met her,
we have so many memories together which I can't forget by.
The day she came to me was a stormy day of my life,
being betrayed was never a goal in my life but that day I was betrayed.
She became the cocoon of my hurt worm,
she filled me with so many things that led to my trust.
How foolish I was to leave all my known because of her,
how much despair I was to choose her over the others.
She manipulated me in this pit of loneliness,
she left me there and come only when someone tried to take me out from there.
She said she is doing these for my own good,
but I realised now, she is a selfish fox whose stomach never remains filled.
I have locked the memories and have threw them far from me,
I would never let this fragile looking monster again in my life.
It wasn't easy to come out of that pit but someone who didn't fear her rescued me.
Maybe I would start a new life,
I hope she don't come near you on some stormy day of your life.
This was amazing Shrutiiii๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, means a lot ๐
ReplyDelete