Road untravelled

 Just want to run away from all the chaos, take your hand and go to a place where we can find tranquility. Travel on those roads which are unseen and untravelled. Maybe those roads are unwanted but with you I am sure these roads will be the hidden paradise for me. Lying in the heart of nature talking about the universe and your heart. I want to know the slopes and steeps of your feelings. Get lost in the serene beauty of nature and your warmth. Lying on the unkept grass with tickling water of rain on my face, want the time to stop and just lay there for eternity. Making face of our loved ones in the clouds, existing on the food of love. Drawing patterns on the soil and talking my heart out without moving my lips. Welcoming our neighbour ants and listening to their stories of adventures. Tracing the roots of our ancestors and thinking why we need city when we have this..

-Shruti Upadhyay


Comments

  1. I looked into her eyes and realized that time had indeed stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we all could do that. Play with time; skip the gloomy days and live in the happy days for eternity.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End is not far nor near

Memoir of swing

Truth or Lie