Trust
This is the word I have heard more than thousand times. But the pun here is I don't believe in this word. This is the first time I am acknowledging it, i earlier used to trust people but now I have learnt, people have the tendency to stab at your back. Sometimes, I feel I am the modern Julius Caesar who has been betrayed by my own people . Won't it be fun if there's a play written on me - "Modern Julius Caesar: a story of betrayal". But there would be just one problem , my half of the play would consist of climax. " Et tu Brute", is the most iconic line of the play. For me it would be "Et tu *inserts ex friends names....*" and the list goes on. I would be stabbed by more than 60 people.
Who I am, speaking against these people when I don't even trust myself? My father had always taught me never trust anyone more than yourself. But being the ignorant teenage I did the opposite (sighs in Lara Jean's voice), and ultimately felled on my face and got stabbed by my trusty people.
Listen to them but do what your heart says, try to believe them but don't fully trust them.
-Shruti Upadhyay
Life! It teaches in mysterious ways. If above written in true. Then, well done. You seem to be strong π carry-on. You have amazing ideas. Keep writing ✌
ReplyDeleteThank you π
Delete