Existence, what is it?

 Tying the rope around I was determined this time I would pass, no one would disturb me this time and make me fail.Why this noble deed is termed as an act of cowardness I think. It's not an easy act to balance your heart and mind to do this step.But this society, ugh I sometimes hate it's gut. Did I disturb them, burst their ball of hope? Some call me ignorant, some see me as someone ahead of time.I think, no I believe, no I know for sure the plight of the world, I can't face it.It would be better for me to just leave, a change of place would do good to me, that's what the white coat says.Even though I don't like him, I agree with him at this point.Even though I was small in age I knew that this time would come, a time where we all would run to save us from facing the truth. The existence which we all loved is now questioned and it's difficult for everyone to answer it and thus facing the despair, the pain, the hopelessness of it. But not me, I already know what to do. Hmm, this seems like a good farewell gift; a strong shiny thread of the color of chocolate, it looks much smoother than the problems of life. Throw, hoop, tighten up and here I go on my journey! Adieu…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End is not far nor near

Memoir of swing

Truth or Lie